Become #SocialTConnected when you join us for a semester of Marketing & PR experience! Get excited to share your ideas, grow professionally, and join a close-knit team of women to learn from!
· Assist in the organization, planning, and execution of marketing events
· Assist with writing press releases, blog posts, and media alerts
· Assist with social media updates
· Manage analytics of all clients’ social media platforms and websites
· Assist in the database entry and maintenance process of client information
· General administrative support as needed
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Personal laptop and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desired. Must be able to successfully meet deadlines, prioritize ever-changing workload, be extremely flexible and able to manage multiple projects. Should be a creative problem solver.